Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis across the United States, we have started to offer live, virtual training of our classes. Please see below for additional information about our virtual courses.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at 214-425-7757 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the course take place? Day 1 Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM, Day 2: 8 AM to Noon. Time zone varies. See listing for details.
- Will any course content be altered? No, the course content will be identical to our classroom training.
- Will the course be pre-recorded? No, our instructor will be teaching the class live. There will be opportunities throughout the class to ask questions through the online system both verbally or with chat.
- How will I participate? We will send out a virtual meeting invitation to all the attendees. You will then be able to join a video conference using your computer’s web camera and microphone.
- Do I have to have a web camera? Yes. Though you will still be able to see our slides without a web camera on your computer, we require visual and microphone participation in the class in order to issue a course certificate for the training. We will work closely with the attendee to enable this participation. If you do not have a web camera and microphone capability, a smart phone or tablet with the Zoom app will also work to enable participation in conjunction with a PC. We can provide additional details if this is the case.